Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello Blog!

Hello Blog and World of Readers!

           A brand new day...a brand new blog! I want to put some great thought into the reviews of the books I have read that way people can get a good feel if the book or series I am reviewing is one that they would enjoy. So this is just my first post to say, Hello World! If you would be so kind as to give me a moment or two or maybe even three so that I may get my list organized as to what books to post about first? I'm sure once I get going you'll get a lot of posts fast and quick. Now, scratches her head.  Off to the drawing board to select my first victim. Ooo and one little house keeping thing, I'm snarky and will read things from children’s books to very adult books so keep an open mind please!

No comments:

Post a Comment